Charity Exchange for Charities
If you are a registered charity in Canada, Israel and in the USA, we can help donors give to your charity through the global Charity Exchange platform.
Donors using the Charity Exchange platform can support any registered charity in Canada, Israel, and the United States, and manage their charitable giving through their account. Our foundations will issue the tax-deductible receipt for the donor’s gift.
Update your charity profile on our searchable charity profile listing.
Our searchable charity profile listing helps global donors find and learn more about your charity. Through our online global platform, they can easily support your charity.
Here is how it works
- Donors add money to their Charity Exchange wallet and get a tax-deductible receipt from our charitable foundation in their jurisdiction.
- Donors use funds from their account wallet to donate to their favourite charity.
- The charity makes a request to withdraw the donated funds from their charity account. Charity Exchange sends the funds to the charity.
To learn more how global donations work, visit our Charity FAQ page.
Customize your charity page
Claiming your charity page allows you to customize how you appear on the searchable charity listing page and helps you get gifts faster through direct deposit.
When you claim your charity page, you can:
- Edit your charity description, contact information, and logo and share the URL address of your profile page with donors.
- Receive donation funds quicker when you set up direct deposit and other withdrawal payment methods.
- Accept asset donations such as cryptocurrency, stock options, life insurance and more and easily convert them to cash.
- Receive email notification when a gift is made to your charity.
- View and download monthly transaction reports.
- Send thank you emails to donors who donate to your charity.